the price to pay
Life is unpredictable, am I right? Not that this phrase is anything new, but I feel like placing some emphasis on it today.
There, I was utterly wrong and only found out the truth today. Naturally, we hope for things to turn out the way we expected. So when things don’t really go our way, are we granted more strength to go through them? Sensing injustice, favoritism and what next. This force is nowhere to be found for now. I don’t remember those glorious days anymore. Seriously, I have no courage to face it. No idea how much time would be needed, but it won’t be accomplished in what I can see within from now.I can’t exactly say I want to stay positive right now you know.
There, I was utterly wrong and only found out the truth today. Naturally, we hope for things to turn out the way we expected. So when things don’t really go our way, are we granted more strength to go through them? Sensing injustice, favoritism and what next. This force is nowhere to be found for now. I don’t remember those glorious days anymore. Seriously, I have no courage to face it. No idea how much time would be needed, but it won’t be accomplished in what I can see within from now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home